Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Expected Behaviour

Hi,

I have been asked to compile a list of the expected behaviour of a 3 - 4 year old within the classroom setting. I will be using the development matters and LLN as a starting point but want to put it in more informal language with examples. I was just wondering what other people would put on this list re ability to listen attentively, using aggressive behaviour (how quickly would you expect a child using aggressive behaviour to change this type of behaviour, and following rules, such as, no throwing, walking inside only etc.

Thanks

Green Hippo x

it also depemds on modelled behaviour and if rules/ boundaries are introduced and when , behaviour varies so much and is dependent on child , how it is dealt with and the causes. We can only identify behaviour , assess and put into place methods for changing behaviour if deemed inappropriate , but behaviour covers a wide scope and does not just refer to 'bad' behaviour .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)