Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Management Software

Allard28

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nursery software package which is easy to use and not too expensive. I am keen to have invoicing, reports and all child details, observations etc in electronic format if possible.

I own two settings and would like to update my paperwork systems.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Tricky one this Allard28 as its about weighing up cost against a system which actually does what you want. I went on cost and ending up buying 2 standalone systems which were so rigid that I was unable to adapt it to my specific needs. After much more research I eventually went with Parenta who devised a system tailor made for my setting and who provide telephone help 24/7, not cheap but it has definetly streamlined the management side of my business

I use Instant Nursery Manager too and actually find it quite flexible in many ways, e.g. we don't have set session times and it copes with all the different attendance patterns easily. It takes a little while to input all the data, but I guess any system does. I bought it a couple of years ago for about £500 so it comes in way cheaper than many others. They have a website where you can see how it all works, so it would be worth a look.

Beehive

We had Nursery Manager, it was only the trial version at £50 (which I don't think they do anymore) but we too found it too rigid, it didn't seem to be able to cope with our sessional requirements.

We were given SuperFox by our local authority, I think it they supply quite a few local authority, and it is certainly better. Like anything it takes time to get to know but its time well spent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)