Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Topic Ideas!

we are doing castles this term but we have just done chocolate which went down a storm and before that superheroes which the kids and staff loved!!

Thanks guys, i'm liking the castles/princess/dragon theme as we have quite a few children that love this and it covers both boys and girls interests!!

We do take into consideration the childrens interests but we do plan to cover some topics that introduce new ideas and experiences to the children as well as important things like our bodies, health and people who help us etc..... :o

I would love to see your ideas about castles Melary??

Edited by Guest

I'm prepared to do something Gruffalo-ish as I see that The Gruffalo's Child is on on Christmas Day. I'm going to talk about it and read them the story in the first couple of days and see if there's any spark. I have got a few activities lined up to tick things over a bit, and if the children are keen then we'll go with it and if not then there'll be something else. I generally plan something for a couple of days to get us all settled back in and see where there's any lines of interest

• 8 months later...

Have uploaded my medium term plan from when we did Castles last year. Really successful, especially visit to a local castle!

Hi, I am really interested in your planning on Castles, but unfortunately I can't the document you have attached. Have you go it as a word doc?

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)