Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Can Anyone Help 'myself' Planning

apple

Hi there

is there anybody out there kind enough to share Medium term planning (scheme of work) for the topic of 'Myself' or 'Ourselves' to cover all areas of learning?

I would be eternally grateful

and at your service in return :o

cheers me dears

Hi there

is there anybody out there kind enough to share Medium term planning (scheme of work) for the topic of 'Myself' or 'Ourselves' to cover all areas of learning?

I would be eternally grateful

and at your service in return :o

cheers me dears

33989[/snapback]

This has been on the site before but it's great

It's the norfolk planning -

http://www.norfolkesinet.org.uk/pages/view...asp?uniqid=2158

You can doenload a copy from here too. Hope this helps.

ourselves.doc

• 1 year later...
:o Thanks for the help with the Norfolk site for planning. I have been trying to find it since I saw it on-line. It has been great to find such an amazing forum with loads of ideas from such helpful people. I hope to be able to add to the ideas at a later date but this is my first visit so I have a lot of exploring to do on the web site. Look forward to chatting to a feew people too.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have the weekly overview for Oursleves from the Norfolk website? I have the other units but not that one! Typical! Please email if it me if you have I would be sooooo greatful!

I am new to doing reception in september!

Thanks

Sarah

saharoxo@aol.com

phew worn out looking at those plans......................would not have the time to write out all those plans or space to keep them

good luck

• 1 year later...
Does anyone have the weekly overview for Oursleves from the Norfolk website? I have the other units but not that one! Typical! Please email if it me if you have I would be sooooo greatful!

I am new to doing reception in september!

Thanks

Sarah

saharoxo@aol.com

I saw you mention the Norfolk Planning on the forum. I have been looking everywhere for them online. I have the Myself one and it's brill. Do you know where I can find any more?

emma

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)