Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Creative Activity Incorporating Senses.

Guest lilpil

Hello,

Need help please? I need to come up with a creative activity that incorporates the 5 senses. An idea I have come up with is using shaving foam, as using their noses to smell and their fingers for touching, and eyes to look at. I would like something that includes more senses in one activity. Could anyone help me please?.

Hopefully you wonderful people will be able to give me some ideas, I hope :o Thankyou.

Playdough with essences in as well as colours. Add some rice or mix some sage and onion stuffing in or chocolate.

Add baby oil to the paint pots, glitter in the glue and water tray.

Paint with jam or lemon curd.

Thanks for the replies so far, looks like food used in activities is the way forward, and sounds messy too!! which we like!!

How about making some big trays of jelly, this can incorporate all the senses when explored. We make it up in tuff spots and leave the children to explore in whatever way they want. Cooked spaghetti and mashed potato elicit similar multi sensory responses

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)