Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Furniture?

If anyone is looking for CP chairs, childrens sofa etc...............you might consider looking at Knightsbridge furniture in Yorks........their Goldilocks chairs and Hokey cokey sofa and armchair are very lovely. I don't know what they charge ( you have to ask, so I guess it depends on quantity?) but it might offer a good alternative source of supply?Look under 'products' the children's furniture! :oxD

www.knightsbridge-furniture.co.uk

I should like it to be known that I am not going to go and look at that lovely furniture: I think I must be making the transition to ex-pre-school owner! :o

Thank you for the link narnia - it is always great to get a good recommendation for somewhere to look for alternative resources. I love CP equipment but sometimes I fear we're in danger of having every setting looking the same.

I've moved this into the resources forum so that others can find your thread if they need to.

It's lovely, Lorna, we just bought the CP version, which is plain blue.........................but might contact Knightsbridge to see how much the spare covers for it are. It seats three easily and we've already had one child lying down on it with a book, he looked very cosy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)