Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Stictly 2011

SueFinanceManager

I don't mind Bruce, I see him as a bit of an old performer to be humoured.

I also like Chelsea very much, and Alex has come on hugely - I loved her dress (apart from the purple fluff at the bottom) and thought she looked very much like Audrey Hepburn on Saturday. I'm glad that Russell has gone now, he was good fun but he went at the right time I think.

I like all of them really, the next one to go though for me would be Anita even though she undoubtedly gives it her all.

The Vt's are very contrived and actually I'm finding Len a little tiresome this year especially when he called Craig a *** which was rather unneccessary.

I think 'Strictly' is trying too hard this year and going a little over the top. The atmosphere must have been great for those actually at Wembley though.

Still an avid fan though!

• 3 weeks later...

Well I think the best three couples are in the final. I hoped Harry would go through and Chelsea and until last night felt that any of the other three celebrities could have gone through to the final but I think Jason's last dance last night clinched it for him - as Craig said 'put that women on an assault charge' - wonderful!!!

Have to agree the right 3 went through.. love Chelsee as she is really putting her all into it and it really shows she is enjoying it so much.

I was glad Alex left, she was so sensitive to what was very constructive criticism trying to improve things, none was of the outrageous comments made to others before..and I am afraid James just put the nail in the coffin with his messing around behind Jason on Saturday obviously taking the Michael of him and his dance etc.. I did watch it back to make sure I was not seeing things but it really was quite rude and not very nice , wonder if he thought it would win him votes to be the clown. probably did the opposite, could see Alex trying to stop him but he took no notice.

Final next week, looking forward to seeing it in Blackpool. Any of them could win this year..