Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Play Sand

In B&Q you can buy bags of different coloured sand. Pink, blue, green and yellow (but that just looks like sand...Oh, maybe it was :o ) It's pricey £5.95 a bag but I bought one for the first week back, Hungry Caterpillar. :D

Ooh, sounds very interesting. How much do you get for your money? Is it sold as play sand, or for some exciting DIY purpose?

Maz

I saw it a couple of weeks ago-but unfortunately there were only a couple of bags left and they were split. I am going to go back before the start of next term and get some. They were about the size of normal bags and it is play sand.

Linda

I always buy my sand from B&Q and Linda if a bag is split they will sell them at a great discount, 50p or £1 a bag. :D ( I line my boot with a sheet of plastic and ask a member of staff to load the sand in :) )

Peggy

Thanks for that Peggy! The new sand they have is lovely-vibrant colours which make a nice change from the usual.

And yes, I will be there Michaelle!

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)