Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Website Design

:o

Can anyone recommend a good website designing service or have they seen any exceptional nursery websites who I could ask advice from?

I want to keep it fairly simple as a visit is best but just to stand out from the rest in my area!!! xD

I use weebly and do it myself. If you have a good prospectus you can more or less just put it on there and have a page for folk to contact you. I like it because I can put newsletters on and a registration form folk can download

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used Yola which is really simple and there are lots of tutorials available, the only problem was setting up my emails using google apps but I managed it eventually!!

I'm still working on mine I need to finalise my resources section but it's live check it out at www.explorewithoutwalls.co.uk

If you have a look would you send me comments through the contact form, all comments are useful.

Thanks and good luck

Edited by Guest

Our school website is designed by Mars Graphics. The designer also teaches at our school on a part time basis. She has lots of links on her website to sites she's designed, including our school one if you want to take a look

Visit the Website

(hope the link works!!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)