Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Years Newsletter

Dear all

Here is the first edition of a new newsletter from The Strategic Partnership.

The Strategic Partnership is designed to bring the early years and childcare sector together to improve quality, influence government policy and promote best practice. The partnership is made up of six voluntary and community organisations (more details below), funded by the Department for Education, and aims to build strong links between families, communities and the entire early years and childcare sector in England, to allow us to communicate our collective views to government; to identify our needs; and to share best practice across England and beyond.

Anyway if you are interested the first one is attached below.

Best wishes

Sue

Admin Team

Newsletter_1_v6.html

Can I put in a plea for everyone to fill out the survey (details in the newsletter). I had a good old rant at the final question (something like 'is there anything else you'd like to say about working in early years'). The results will make interesting reading, and is very similar to something I'll be doing soon as I begin to research an article about the fate of 'traditional' pre-schools in the face of the changes going on in the sector at the moment.

Thanks Sue, is this okay to download for parents to read too, would like to put it on our learning / info wall for parents. xD

Maz please enlighten me on your impending research " the fate of Traditional Pre-schools" do you know something that i am unaware of. :o

Maz please enlighten me on your impending research " the fate of Traditional Pre-schools" do you know something that i am unaware of. :o

No, not at all bridger. You're probably as aware of the issues that we face as well as I am! I'm just going to find out to what extent we are feeling threatened by all the changes that have happened with regard to funding, EYFS and so on and what the positives are, if any. xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)