Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Paediatric First Aid

Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anyone could help me? Can anyone tell me any companies that do in house Paediatric first aid training?. All our staff including myselfs certificates run out in November and the college we did it at 3 years ago no longer does the course.

Ps I am from the Leeds area in West Yorkshire

Thanks

Clare

Edited by Guest

Hi Clare,

We are in sunny Huddersfield and use a company called tailored training. They have done some in house training for us (not first aid) but they do run first aid courses in the area so they may be able to put a package together for you.

http://www.tailoredtraining.org.uk/default.html

If you need ant extra people to make it worthwhile let me know cos 2 people at my setting are due as well.

St Johns ambulance do it. I went to one of their sites years ago, but I'm pretty sure if you have enough people on the training they will come to you.

We have Maja training at work

They are based in Bedford but dont know if they will travel. They are very good trainers

Maja First Aid Training

16 Park Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK45 5LA

East of England

p: 01525 712984

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)