Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Learning Goals

Please take a look here but be quick as this site is only available until July 2005. There are some documents you can down load with long term planning for the ELG's.HERE

For the home page Home page

New site My Webpage

It looks realy interesting Mimi-thanks for posting it. I shall have to save it tomorrow so that I don't lose it.

Linda

Thanks Mimi

I used to use this site a while ago and completely forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder, I found it to be very useful when I was teaching. Shame its going in July, wonder why?

Gem

Thanks a lot Mimi, :D

I am reviewing my curriculum policy and the downloadable word docs will be great to work from.

Peggy

Thats super Mimi, thanks so much. I used this several years ago as it was one of the first resources available for FS and have a hard copy but Ive not been able to locate it more recently to use electronically. Will save it this time!!!

I have downloaded the documents into word. Great to use for staff meeting and parent inductions. Thanks.

Thanks Mimi

I used to use this site a while ago and completely forgot about it.  Thanks for the reminder, I found it to be very useful when I was teaching.  Shame its going in July, wonder why?

Gem

32375[/snapback]

They now have a new site I put in the link above but I haven't found this document yet, it is there somewhere I understand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Does anyone still have Mimi's document with different activities for the ELG? I know it might be outdated in some few aspects, but most of the ELG stayed the same and the activities were good. That web link doesn't work anymore and the new one doesn't provide the document. I seem to be missing a page with calculating activities (PSRN, before MD). I will be very grateful if anyone still has it. Thanks in advance!

OH xD! I found it in an old backup that I had from our dead PC, but the document seems to have been incomplete even then for some reason. Maybe some goals where put together :( Thanks anyway :o.

Edited by SmileyPR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)