Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Audit

one of my staff is doing her BA third year and as a project for her research and development section i would like her to do an outdoor audit on our new garden and to plan from this the areas for developement ... do you think this is a suitable project and would it cover the 'critical incident' part of the assignment?

sorry happy maz dont have the details in front of me...i'll try and get a copy so that i can explain better! i was assuming it was standard info across the board but i guess it changes with each uni (perhaps i'm just being a bit thick this week...brain struggling to keep up :o )

Gosh! I'm always surprised (on the rare occasions when I'm on the Forum this early) at the number of people awake and thinking at this hour of the day. :o

I guess it also depends on your definition of 'critical incident', but if you use the definition we were given for our BA/EYPS then a critical incident is something that happens which makes you review your practice and change it. Having to move to new premises would qualify because obviously you cannot continue to do things in the way you have previously. Your life, in effect, is one huge critical incident at the moment!

What framework would she use to audit your environment?

Your life, in effect, is one huge critical incident at the moment!

xD:o:( ...made me LOL ....hubby just asked me why...but somehow got lost in translation :(

What framework would she use to audit your environment?

i have recently bought 'learning in the outdoors ' which has a similar project in it ...trying to use this as a starting point

i have recently bought 'learning in the outdoors ' which has a similar project in it ...trying to use this as a starting point

Just a gentle dig here though. Remember it is her project and she needs to do all the groundwork herself. xD Do you like my outdoors/gardening related puns? :o I do keep advising my students to take out an FSF subscription, but you can lead a horse to water, and all that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)