Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sparklebox ? Yes/no

Hi,

I'm new here. I am interested to know in what people think about sparklebox and whether to use the site or not. I've been told not to use the site by early years, however not sure if anyone else knows of another site they can recommend for resources and posters.

Hope you can help.

Tiff

No do not use, most authorities do not allow use and in fact block access from school's computers. There are loads of threads about sparklebox on the forum just try a search to see links as to why you should not use sparklebox. I use www.twinkl.co.uk in place of what I used to use sparklebox for

Deb

Incidentally Tiffany - were you after anything specific? If you had any particular thing you wanted covered, we can probably search for it for you, and possibly produce something ourselves.

Not illegal...................so yes, you must make up your own mind. I made mine up not to help a convicted paedophile continue to make money from it. I destroyed all resources we had downloaded.

SNAP!! I refuse to fund his activities.

Nona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)