Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Welcome Letters

Rosaboo

I am currently drafting a Welcome letter for children and parents joining our pre school in September to go in a welcome pack. I wondered what other pre schools include in their welcome packs and letters.

Hi we put a welcome letter with days chosen, keypersons name and induction dates and times, our prospectus, personal details forms, consent forms, uniform forms [ ordering is optional] ethnicity form and a fees invoice if applicable in the packs.

These are normally given out on the second week of induction visits, which gives ample time for them to be returned, checked over and passed on for the keyperson to look at before the end of term.

Hi yes, much the same as Bridger, we do include a form for parents to complete if they wish, asking for any questions they would like to ask pre-school, anything they would like to tell us about their child and a space for the pre-school to respond, this goes into their LJ, along with an "All about Me" info form. No prospectus because that would have been sent when they enquired about pre-school. I also invite family in to reaquaint themselves with the pre-school, an induction morning when I check the details on their registration forms are still correct and make a note of any medical conditions such as glue ear etc.

After the families have been in for induction visit, if I have been able to get a photo of the new entrant I write to the child enclosing the photo, along the lines of can't wait until you come to see us again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)