Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Activity Plans

hi i am currently doing forest school training and have to make 6 lesson plan has anyone got any tenplates of a planning sheet for forest schools i could look at

many thanks

sharon

• 1 month later...

thank u all for your replys they were very helpful now on to part 2 making a handbook and help on this one would be gratefully recieved

thanks again

:oxD:( :( :( :wacko: xD :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

omg i never scroll past management issues had a quick flick down to find this topic. I too am doing my advanced forest school level3 . we did our training with Bridgewater college . really really good.

so nice to have a site with like minded people

omg i never scroll past management issues had a quick flick down to find this topic. I too am doing my advanced forest school level3 . we did our training with Bridgewater college . really really good.

so nice to have a site with like minded people

I am also doing my advanced forest school with Bridgwater, still have to do my lesson plans and handbook for September, but hoping to get it done over the holidays. Any advice welcome, Chambersands how did you get on with your handbook?

• 2 weeks later...

We already go to forest and i already had a hand book just need a bit of tweaking.

Did you not use the lesson plans that the college showed us??

I too amongst other paper work hope to get this done along with risk assessments

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thanks for all your posts I have made a handbook that i have sent offto bridgewater for marking used their training information as a guide as they tell you what polices you need to have in the handbook also researched forest school handbook on internet and with the help from both have made one, hopefully it will pass, now need to write the essay then they coming to watch me run a session, not to sure what to start with any ideas greatly recived. xD:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)