Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nanny Job.

Going for a interview for a nanny job one day a week to look after a one year old boy in East Sussex.Any one know what is the rate down there??

I shall miss my present group so much and need something in place before we move otherwise I shall be bored and lonely!!sad really!!

Got offered the job but at £5 an hour which I refused!!

To-day Mum phoned and offered £7 which I have accepted now we need to move which has been so stressful and as yet not signed contracts!Our buyers wanted to move in April !! we rented a house as we knew we could not get into our new house till June so it has been and is a very stressful time! Do not move ladies!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulations, Oldtimer, on the new job! Good for you in holding out for a more realistic salary: it never ceases to amaze me that people pay more to have their cleaning done than caring for their children!

I hope everything turns out well for you, and that your stress levels go down soon!

Maz

Well done on job.

We did the smae thing as you, sold, went into rented and then moved again, all in 6mnths. Only problem for us was that we had the rented house from hell. Dead pigeons in chimney, maggots, broken heating, damp, broken shower etc. Luckily only in there for 4 mnths.

We have now been in our new house for 1yr and 3days and all the stress and misery was worth it.

Once moved, give it a week and you'll be fine.

Stop and close eyes and take three deep breaths, open your eyes and smile.

You'll feeeeeeeeeeeellll fab.

Net x

:o

Well done with the job you have lots to look forward to. We had to go into rented accommodation because we were waiting for our house to be built. Our builder lent us a new flat and an old house nearby. The children who were teenagers had the house together with our 2 dogs and 3 cats. The children thought it great fun. Our flat was so small but I could clean it so quickly that I began to enjoy living in it. It had a small garden but this was done by the maintenance guys. I spent the time shopping for things for our new house. I loved it. Just sit back and enjoy it oldtimer you can't change it.I would do the same thing again.

Hi, only me !!!!!!!!! :)

Somewhere in these messages I missed the bit about you being offered more money - so well done - they are very lucky to have found somone like you, and I am sure they realise that!

As for the move, hope things sort themselves out - perhaps that's why they call it the most stressful experience!

Going away for the weekend with Gary on our own !!! Yep, no children - a proper grown up weekend. It's my birthday on Monday - 50th (crikey it looks even worse in print! :( ) and I need some time away to come to terms with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catch up sometime soon, take care and good luck with everything.

Bye for now :oxD:(:(:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)