Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bit Cheeky, But Hey

just wondering if anyone has a spare EYFS pack,,, pleassssssse xD

when i closed my preschool i, very stupidly, got rid of a lot of paper work and i think my pack must of gone with it all !!

Two years down the line i could do with one, for interviews etc. I do use the internet and have downloaded one, just dont fancy printing it all off. Its so much easier to have a copy in front of you when trying to do presentations etc. I am using a friends at the moment, she needs it back for planning, might pretend i've left the country :(:(

I have noticed that they are selling on Ebay, but out of principal im not buying,i would however, pay postage if there is a kind sole out there that can send one my way :o

if not then i can see my printer going into overdrive lol

Where abouts do you live, BillyJo? Is there a college nearby? They might have spare copies (I remember ours ordering them in bulk when they were first published). Or you could contact your local early years team to see if they still have any?

Guest SamG
just wondering if anyone has a spare EYFS pack,,, pleassssssse xD

when i closed my preschool i, very stupidly, got rid of a lot of paper work and i think my pack must of gone with it all !!

Two years down the line i could do with one, for interviews etc. I do use the internet and have downloaded one, just dont fancy printing it all off. Its so much easier to have a copy in front of you when trying to do presentations etc. I am using a friends at the moment, she needs it back for planning, might pretend i've left the country :(:(

I have noticed that they are selling on Ebay, but out of principal im not buying,i would however, pay postage if there is a kind sole out there that can send one my way :o

if not then i can see my printer going into overdrive lol

Have sent you a private message

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)