Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E215 Eca Help

Hi everyone,

I feel like I am going around in cirlces with this ECA, just wondered if anyone who has done this module can share any advice of where to begin : /

Feel like I have been at it for ages but have got no where :o

Thanks

Carol x

Hi everyone,

I feel like I am going around in cirlces with this ECA, just wondered if anyone who has done this module can share any advice of where to begin : /

Feel like I have been at it for ages but have got no where :o

Thanks

Carol x

I am too going round in circles (dizzy isn't it) only now have been told as a tranfer student I probally won't even get EYFD as my time has expired! wish someone had told me that when I started.

But hey i have no idea where i am now only now I am a stubborn cow and i will finish however not tonight too many tears and have a lrage glass of red in my hand while typing!!!!!careful not to spill!

This E215 has been a hard slog! not what I thought it would be, re ECA can't suggest anything as probally in the same position as you SORRY

Sue

Hi Sue, I hope you manage to sort out the transfer issue :o have you spoke to the OU, I believe they are reviewing each case individually. As for E215 I agree it has been a long hard slog and I will be very pleased to finish. Enjoy your glass of wine, think I may join you :0) hopefully things may seem a little clearer tomorrow. Good luck xx

Ahh, I too am struggling with the ECA, going around and around - driving me crazy.

Any advice would be greatfully received.

Many thanks

Zo xx

Hi there, I was in your position this time last year - you will get through it but I know how tough it is. My big problem with it was how outdated it is now. You are the last cohort to do this course so no one else will struggle like this!

As for advice; have you completed your evaluation of your presentation yet? I found that a great help in deciding key issues upon which to focus. It doesn't help that the wordcount is so stingy, either, does it??

Well I have 800 words :0) Not sure about 500 of them though :o This is awfull its put me off topping up the foundation degree.

Sue R - I have completed the evaluation of the presentation but didn't find it helped that much.

Sue - Fab news about your extension, what a relief for you :0)

Carol xx

Well that's if - all finished and in the post this morning - such a relief BUT now I am worried if I have done enough lol Fingers crossed.

Thanks Cait for your help :)

Good luck everyone else

Carol xx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)