Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ideas For Treasure Basket Competition

hi every1

havent been on for ages

could i be cheeky and ask any1 for inspiration

i work for a big company and at the moment they have put on a competition for 'the best treasure basket' and i would like to give a go to win!!!!!

but struggling for GOOD ideas!!!

just didnt want to do the normal 'natural objects' and the regular treasure baskets

so could any1 give me inspiration

thank you

louisa

oh there surely has to be a case for a Royal Wedding treasure basket :o

It would be a great way to recycle all the "tat" we all bought...... bunting, horseshoes, confetti, fabulous fabrics, anything red/white/blue

Nona

Objects that fit inside one another, such as boxes and pegs or graded measuring spoons.

Building and demolition articles, which fit together and take apart, such as wooden blocks, zipped leather purse, a box with a lid.

Objects to follow, such as wooden eggs, balls and tubes that roll.

perhaps use something other than a basket to contain it so it is an exploration to get the items,,, thinking of a handbag or something like it... having sat and watched a little one spend ages happy and content emptying and exploring mums handbag while waiting in in Outpatients today.

or the large box on its side they can lie in with things suspended from top and textures on the sides... depends on the age targeted.

What about lots of different types and sizes of material -fake fur/netting/ shiny material etc. I did this for one of my assignments once and used it with some 9mth old babies and they loved it. you have to be prepared to look silly as I ended up wearing a lot of it on my head.

What about lots of different types and sizes of material -fake fur/netting/ shiny material etc. I did this for one of my assignments once and used it with some 9mth old babies and they loved it. you have to be prepared to look silly as I ended up wearing a lot of it on my head.

I too was going to suggest materilas though love the royal wedding idea too

• 2 weeks later...