Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Cwdc Qualifications Audit Tool

I have been trying for the last few days to log in to uodate our staff qualifications on the CWDC qualifications Audit Tool, but keep getting an error mesage every time I try to log in. Does anyone know if the tool is still in use, or indeed still a requirement?

Edited by eyfs1966

Yes it is. I've had a request very recently to update it in order for the LA to determine whether we qualify for a quality supplement.

I think whether it is actually a requirement depends on your Local Authority and how they gather information - best to check with them, I think!

I haven't looked at it lately to see whether the little pie chart recognises my EYPS now. Bit academic I know, but these things bug me!

I just tried to log in and got an error message. I wondered if I had just forgotten my password so re-set it. Tried to log in with the new password, but got the same error message.

Quick edit to say that even though it wouldn't let me log in, my setting details are visible... :o

Another quick edit to say the pie chart thingy has gone, but I downloaded the report about my setting and it recognises my EYPS! xD

• 3 weeks later...

I've just tried and failed to login or even to access it at all. Just an error message. Great! The LEA insists it must be completed to get our quality supplement.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)