Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyf Degree Yr 2

Hi all,

In my 2nd yr and have an assignment due on multidisciplinary teamworking.

I would really appreciate any links or info you may have ( particularly if you have done this module).

What with one thing and another i have not given this essay the dedication that I have the others. I am not looking to cut corners (Thats a fib - or I wouldn't be asking!! :o !!) but have not had the time for the background research I would usually do.

Any ideas?? I would be so grateful x xD

There's a very readable book by Iram Siraj Blatchford called something like 'team around the child'. You might find it a helpful starting point.

You can find it here on Amazon.

There's another good one here - Multi-agency Working in the Early Years: Challenges and Opportunities by Michael Gasper.

You can find it here on Amazon.

There's another good one here - Multi-agency Working in the Early Years: Challenges and Opportunities by Michael Gasper.

Thank you both - I have the 'Team around the child' book but will take a look at the Michael Gasper one. There are many other books on my reading list.

The brief is that the essay is based around a case study - but I was just looking for extra general info. I have never found multi agency working to be particularly successful in the past. Things never come together quite as they should do. Do you know of any research other than the Laming report etc...that looks into the barriers of multi agency working.

Hi Sazzle1770. I wonder if you could start by considering why you think multi agency working hasn't worked in your experience. Perhaps you have found some key things that have not happened in situations you have worked with?

Thanks for the inspiration - Im on a roll!!

I am studying in Bucks HappyMaz.

Nearly finished yr 2 now. Thank goodness. I have found it really valuable but am sad that it has had such an impact on my poor family!

Thanks for yr support x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)