Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fd Exams

I've just found out that I have an exam in Leadership and Management to look forward to :o

The subject doesn't bother me but after last years exams in Safeguarding and Inclusion we were told no more exams - I distinctly remember being told "no exams" when I started my FD, too.

Is this something unique to my course (Integrated Children's and Young People's Services) or my University (Wolverhampton). I'd like to know before I decide where to top-up!!

Nona

We also had to do one timed written piece, which they called an exam, however, we were given the scenario a week before so we knew what to expect. We also have to give three presentations.

We had to do an 'open book exam' about child protection, which basically meant they gave us the printed material we needed rather than being able to take in our own books. Apart from that, we didn't do any exams. Our degree was from Reading University, but offered at Berkshire College of Agriculture.

Thanks All... I've done presentations, an open book Safeguarding exam and a timed report under exam conditions, will wait and see what this one is!

I'm looking at either Worcester or University College of Birmingham for my top-up, I think. Wolverhampton are no longer offering the education option so I'd have to do social policy or health and social care. Decisions, decisions....

Nona

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)