Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Childminders Working With Childrens Centres & Visa Versa

I am interested in how children centres are promoting their local childminders and how local childminders are working and supporting the children centre?

Do you have a Childminding Development Officer working closely within the centre to promote Childminders services? If so what are the benefits or the barriers to doing so.

How does your website promote childminders, particularly Network Childminders who could work with outreach and Health Visitors to support local parents and teenage parents?

Very interested to see what centres currently offer and if so what is working or not working.

Interestign questions - I am happy to PM you if you let me know what angle you are coming from - is this research, or are you trying to set something up?

Interestign questions - I am happy to PM you if you let me know what angle you are coming from - is this research, or are you trying to set something up?

Just research really. Have always had an interest in the way childminders work in partnership with others, how they are perceived and integrating with others. So would be interested in open replies from all parties really to get open feedback.

At a later stage information could support my dissertation but it would be dependent on information available.

OK, I will PM you later -

I realise that I have been publising this forum with childminders, and want to be a bit anonymous as I can be a bit outspoken on here.

OK, I will PM you later -

I realise that I have been publising this forum with childminders, and want to be a bit anonymous as I can be a bit outspoken on here.

ok lolo.

Forgive me what is PM and how is it done?

I wasn't keen to make comment on open forum either. Interesting!?? I'll give it some more thought though.

Things may have changed in my local area recently as there was a meeting last week specifically to ask what childminders want from their children's centre. Unfortunately I wasn't about to attend but a friend thought it was fruitful.

Honey

Forgive me what is PM and how is it done?

Its the Forum's email system so that you can contact members without having to post on a forum thread. Click on lolo's name in her post and you'll see an option to send a message. Click on it and its fairly straightforward from there!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)