Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

So What Exactly Did I Buy Today!

Gezabel

ok will still send my tenner to red nose

in case anyone else wants a bargain fire engine I got it from the Betterware catalogue!!! you can order on line but stocks are low.

you have seen the pic and this is the description:

•Amazing fire engine, is sturdily constructed from wood and finished in a vibrant red

•Detachable ladder unfolds to reach the highest window in toy town

•Also features a cord to ensure it can be pulled quickly to an emergency

•Approximately 30 x 19 x 12cm

•Suitable for children aged 3 and over

and here is a link to the site

http://www.betterware.co.uk/productdetails...;language=en-GB

Edited by Gezabel

P.j's and dressing gown?

You've got it!

I shall happily match Gezabel's tenner! xD

I hope that the day that I go supermarket shopping in my gymjams is the day someone calls the 'men in white coats' to take me away!!! :(:o

She hadn't even 'nipped in for a few bits' - there she was with a huge trolley - pleeeeeese how long does it take to throw some clothes on?

Edited by sunnyday

Gezabel, stocks are even lower now as I have just ordered 3 of them! Huge thanks for the link...I think a red nose day donation will be given in "thanks".

Hope it is as nice as it looks in the picutre, can't wait for mine to arrive

Sunnyday, that's really common in my local asda. I'm starting to feel a bit overdressed when I do my shopping!

The thing that really confuses me is that they usually have a full face of make-up, not a hair out of place and are dripping in bling! How long did it take to do all that yet they haven't bothered to put their clothes on?!

I always wonder whether they put their PJs on specifically to come out or have they slept in those same PJs and will they sleep in them again that night after wandering round in them all day?? Baffling!