Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Report Via Email! Something New!

I had my inspection last Tuesday and on wed teatime had a lady on the phone from Ofsted asking for my email address so she could send me my report.it arrived shortly after whereby i had to check it over for accuracy and had a contact no if it wasnt .

it was fine so thats it -you dont get both emailed and written copies and I m free to email it on to parents or print it out !!.it should appear online in about 10 days!!

Well that's a sign of the times isn't it! Anything that means you can get your report quicker is fine by me!!

Does anyone know how behind the inspections are now? I realise it might vary area by area. We were last done 3 years ago Sept just gone and are still waiting. I know there are several other nurseries in our area who will be coming up to 4 years over the next couple of months.

mine was due beginning of Dec 2010.the inspector rang early feb and gave me a week when she would be coming but then had to cancel twice so eventually arrived last tues 22nd so its about 3 months late .there are sveral childminders waiting inspections on aboutthe same time scale

we had our inspection before the half term, it was posted to us, and it still isn't on the oftsed site and it's been nearly 3 weeks! An email version would have been great, rather than photocopy 100 i could have asked who wanted an email copy.