Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christening/dedication Gifts

Hello, my niece is being dedicated (sort of Christening) in a couple of weeks and I wanted to get her a nice gift. I know that a lot of people will be there and I am guessing they'll all the get the usual Christening gifts. I'm trying to think of something a bit different. Any ideas would be very welcome!

Hope you can help

Vicki

Edited by Guest

or something you can add to each year , troll beads we have a local shop which sells these and have seen similar ideas... the modern charm bracelet or necklace perhaps..

our son had a proof set of coins from the year of his birth, and half a sovereign or as a cheaper alternative you can get presentation sets of coins for year of birth.

When one of my friend's daughters was having her first communion last year, along with a small gift we gave her, we found a lovely treasure box for her to keep all the things people gave her, such as cards and the "order of service" etc. might you be able to find something in a gift shop with the child's name on it or beautifully decorated for her keepsakes. The box we bought would be big enough to keep many small things that one collects as "firsts" over the coming years.