Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good Cd Rom Games For 2-4 Year Olds

thumperrabbit

Do you have any suggestions for simple games the children can play on the computer?

Unfotunately we have no internet connection, in fact no telephone line in our rented hall.

We have Izzy's Island & Fizzys Numbers which I can recommend as educational and fun, but think the children are beginning to get tired of them.

Suggestions please?

anything by 2 simple software really . We have a selection of thier programmes that cover CLL. PSRN, KUW , and creative and they are all easy to use and set up - we also have no internet access in our playrooms. Also some of the Dorling Kindersley CD roms are really good too and a wee bit cheaper than 2 Simple :o

Pink Cow

I cannot recommend this company highly enough.. they are great..

you have 6 week trial period using the software..

don't want to buy send it back.. want longer ring and ask..

need recommendations ring and ask.. they know the software and can use your needs to send something to trial..

I used to have a freepost returns address too... so if they don't ogive one ask if they still have it..

must admit we often used to use it for 6 weeks and return it.. bought about 2 in a year... but there was no pressure at all to buy.

We have mouse skills, number run, fizzy's number skills and fizzy's first number skills, monster maker, mini musical monsters and a new one jelly bods? may have the title wrong......all good and the children love them :o

Oh forgot rainbow street, knowledge box, early years ICT they are great too

Edited by Guest

I love the Q&D multimedia company's products - Beep, Beep Beep, Number run. Haven't used the others but looking at them on their website they do look good, and given the quality and fun element of the programs I have used I imagine they would be as good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)