Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Development Matters Statements

Hi

I have a little dot of a girl in my Reception class who is working at about 20mths developmentally. I have a document with the DM statements for 30-60mths but am in need of a word document (or another file!) of the development matters statements from birth to 60 mths for her. Does anyone know where I can find this?

She has a 1:1 LSA who has just come from a Yr6 class and has no idea of the statements and it would be great if she could have a copy in front of her. Any ideas on how to train her up asap would be great too! :-)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi is this any use - it's not from birth, it's the next one up. I've also left off the 40-60 and end statements as you say you've got those. We jot mini obs down in the boxes alongside and date in the end column

Thanks. Very helpful. would you mind uploading 40-60 mths too - in this format? would save me a load of time.

Thanks again.

:-)

I have these that I find useful for planning against EYFS. I didn't produce them but they were an open document for anyone to access.

wonderful, thank you so much! :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)