Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Food Hygiene Courses

Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anyone knew of any cheap food hygiene courses which can be done online?

I am the leader of a small committee run playgroup, and at the moment we have very limited funds, quite a few of our staff and volunteers need to do this training so was wondering if anyone knew of a online group pack which we could buy ( thats if one actually exists).

Thank you

Clare

hi! I used Learn HQ (www.learnhq.com) for my Basic Food Hygiene. It was £9.99 less 10% first order discount and both myself and my daughter completed it and downloaded our certificates.

They often have promotions on for buy 2 get one free courses tailored for Early Years - you can watch a demo on their site before you decide whether to order.

I found the course great - as detailed as the one offered by my LA but without having to attend on a Saturday :o The company were really helpful and prompt when I ordered, too.

Nona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)