Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wow Certificates

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, recently joined the other day. I have been doing supply for a while now but I am about to start a job-share in reception in the New Year :o

I love the idea of the wow certificates you send home to parents, just wondering where you get these from or if its just a case of making your own in word?

Thanks so much!!

Rachel

Hi Rachel. I made my own and they're uploaded on here somewhere. I can have a look for them if you like?

Here you are - I've changed the font to Comic Sans as most folk seem to have that. It's not the font I use but not a lot of people have 'Pooh'!

wow_for_forum.doc

Edited by Cait

Hi Rachel. I made my own and they're uploaded on here somewhere. I can have a look for them if you like?

Ah that would be brilliant! thank you :o

This is the letter that we give to parents about them too - just in case you'd like that

Oh and a quick edit to say "Welcome to the forum" sorry - I should have said that earlier :o

Thanks that's brilliant! and thanks for the welcome, I can't stop reading through all the posts, I am learning so much xD

Guest pamgreen

We make our own and they give valuable information towards a child's learning journal. One Mum to day sent one in for her child's key person she was so pleased with the relationship and support given to her and her child that she sent in a WOW moment it was wonderful

Thanks that's brilliant! and thanks for the welcome, I can't stop reading through all the posts, I am learning so much :o

You'll be stuck on here now! there should be an addiction waning! haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)