Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf Meet Up @ The Education Show 2011

beth1

My friend just told me the first 500 get a free goodie bag. xD

Better than that: the first 9 people to stop me tomorrow and say "You're HappyMaz and I claim my FSF badge" will get... well an FSF badge! :o

Better than that: the first 9 people to stop me tomorrow and say "You're HappyMaz and I claim my FSF badge" will get... well an FSF badge! :o

Ooooooooh! are you nearly there yet!!???!!

Hope you are having a loverrrly time in your hotel and have a great time tomorrow.

I had a little chat with your dear daughter earlier ....

I said I was sure you would bring her a pressie back xD:(:(

Ooooooooh! are you nearly there yet!!???!!

Am at Upsy Daisy's house watching Comic Relief - hotel tomorrow night. xD

And the only present I'm bringing MrsWeasley back is... myself! :o

Hi

Sorry I missed everyone - I only got there at 11.45 (took longer than I thought to drive down!!!) and then went striaght to seminar - kept looking out for anyone with FSF badges - but didn't see anyone.

I thought it was quiet a good day - although was a little dissapointed with the seminars compared to Manchester show (but then again they were free and Manchester isn't) what did everyone else think???

x

I was late arriving (as I imagined I would be!) I didnt get to go to any seminars but I had a lovely long chat with the lady at learning thru landscapes she was very inspiring I probably gained as much from her chatting in 10 minutes one-to-one as some training days Ive been on

I'm glad I was there till the end of the show I managed to walk around all day bag free and then in the last hour ran round to the stands I had seen and grabbed some end of show bargins/freebies

I would love to see less leaflet collecting I wonder what happens to all these bags of leaflets people take from shows. All we really need is a business card or book marker not a full catalogue with matching DVD I feel rude saying no thank you all the time

I was disapointed it finished dead on 4pm and then at 4.10pm they announced to all the traders to stop trading I think they could of stayed open till 4.30 there was still lots of people about (like myself!) maybe its that last day thing the exhibitors cannt get their stands down quick enough

I didn't go xD:( :( :( :wacko: xD Of all the days to get a stomach bug I had to get one on Saturday. I had everything ironed and ready (not like me at all!), I had even made myself a packed lunch incase I couldn't find food. I was so upset when in the early hours I started vomiting. It's not fair :rolleyes:

I hope everyone who went had a good time. :o