Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Single Funding Formula

Panders

I have received an email today from Save Our Nurseries they are seeking any new members for whom they do not currently have e mail addresses for who are interested in finding out about their activities to lobby Parliament regarding the Single Funding Formula and how it affects all those in Early Years Education. For more info go to www.saveournurseries.org and register with them. They are particularly keen to track down another 6,000 nurseries that they know are out there! They already have over 9,000 registered with them.

I couldn't see anywhere to register, Panders. However I have filled out their survey and feel a bit better for getting all that off my chest!

Sorry Maz, you could try their email which is what they are asking me to do if I know of any potential new members save-our-nurseries@live.co.uk

:o Hi there. I am new to this forum so am navigating my way round posting stuff!

I just wanted to say that I have emailed these guys to find out the full story - I am daring to be excited about the fact that this may finally be a way for nurseries across the land to unite and be heard. The funding fiasco is a very real threat to my business and I am desperate for us all to join forces to lobby the government to do something sensible about the funding levels.

Well Blondie - that is the hope of this group of people - each local authority area sets up their own group but all join forces to make themselves heard - however, it has been going for quite a long time and the word is spreading very slowly I fear! Could be there is one in your area already, or you and a couple of the other nurseries in your area could start one up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)