Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Web Site

Hi

I am looking to make a website for our pre-school, its something I have really put off but now find the need. (competitor now has one and don't want to miss out on future clients)

I was wondering if anyone knew the easiest way or site etc, as you can see I don't really know where to start.

I have asked parents but its their time and have had no offers so its just me!

Can you help?

Big Sue

I used weebly to do mine - easy peasy and I can regularly upload things like newsletters, pictures and things to it, so it's easy to maintain

Just had a glance, is it really as free as it says? Look good

And as EASY!!!! :o

Big Sue

Thank you

I know its a bit silly but not overly confident and don't want to mess up!!

I know its the way forward and think it will help, most of our clients are village based so we do have a good catchment BUT they are all getting younger and have started to ask me if I have a website. :o

Big Sue

PS also not sure but think it could go as part of one of my EYCLo's or RLO SOMEWHER!!!!

Hi, I also use weebly, just the freebie version, we don't need any of the extras.

Once you get a bit more confident, what you can do is buy your own domain name (if you choose a .org.uk one you will get it for about £5 a year). You can then 'point' your weebly site at this domain name, which sounds horribly difficult but is really easy, honest!