Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Clothing

I used Winfields Megastore.com we have adult and childrens water proofs.

Also Muddy Puddles they are a little more expensive but good quality

Remember if you purchase any waterproofs when you wash them DON'T USE CONDITIONER it makes the 'waterproofness' go! :o (I know thats not the right word)

Sue

Do you have a local market? We found a stall holder on ours was really helpful and the prices very competitive. Otherwise try writing to local companies to see if they will offer you a good price for some advertising on your newsletter and bulk buying.

I bought Clippasafe Splash and Play suits - easy to put on over the child's own clothing and we've used them almost every day recently to play in puddles, leaves etc. Every time the little ones have done the schoo run wearing them I've been stopped and asked where I got them.....

They were £8.99 each with a 10% first order discount.

http://www.clippasafe.co.uk/rsm/53/product...egory&id=23

Nona

I would agree with Honey, I loved the all-in-one suits with my own children. At pre-school we found the dungarees and jackets very practical, if the child gets hot especially in the Spring and Autumn, they can just wear the dungarees which are easy to slip off the shoulder for quick trips to the toilet too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)