Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nationwide Cat's Eyes

We received this in an email today

Important information about your...

"Cats Eyes for Kids"

Reflectors for schools

Since 2001, around 13 million road safety reflectors have been given to school children across the UK as part of the Nationwide Building Societies "Cat's Eyes' for Kids" initiative. The Nationwide are continuing valuable road safety resources online, and as the reflector distribution has now come to an end, we are offering you three very different and affordable options. To continue to receive reflectors for your children simply click here for full details.

We've made some improvements!

After feedback from some of the 20,000 schools that receive reflectors each year, we are providing an easy to attach ball chain option to securely attach the reflector to a back pack/school bag.

The company behind this initiative Scanglo Limited have worked closely with us to make the same road safety reflectors available to all of your children. With three different options available we hope you will continue make these valuable road safety reflectors available to your pupils.

Custom Logos...

Choose your own shape of reflector and we will print your school logo or message for your own safety initiative - From 75p each...

Assorted Pack...

Mix of our most popular designs for Boys and Girls - From 60p each...

Pick & Mix...

Choose your own shapes and colours from our fantastic range - From 60p each...

Samuels of Norfolk Lodge Farm, Cromer Road, Hainford, Norwich, NR10 3AT

Email: reflectors@schoolshirt.co.uk

Thanks very much gingerbreadman - sadly budget dictates my interest tends to lie with freebies! what a shame - I used to find it quite a powerful way to focus my children on road safety in the dark - back to the drawing board!

Thanks very much gingerbreadman - sadly budget dictates my interest tends to lie with freebies! what a shame - I used to find it quite a powerful way to focus my children on road safety in the dark - back to the drawing board!

Mine too!!! It was eerie receiving it because I'd never heard about it until I read this thread and Hey presto, the email arrived...now if someone could start a thread about a lottery win...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)