Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mark Making Activities 2.5 - 5 Years

Dear All,

Does anyone have a list of mark making activities that they are willing to share? I am devising for my preschool room (2.5 - 5 years) a list of activities/resources for mark marking to try and make their planning easier.....

I have a creative list if anyone wants a copy?

Thanks

x

Thanks for posting the link - that's a really useful list to have. It's really easy to forget simple ideas, or to get into the habit of not varying ones provision as much as we could. Might stick that inside the cupboard at work as a memory jogger/ source of inspiration when we've all got monday morning-itis! Many thanks for sharing x

I created this leaflet (attached) for staff in the toddler room when introducing mark making. there are some ideas of materials to use. the children also enjoyed spray painting with trigger bottles and using lining paper as a base outside to use their whole bodies to paint.

hope this is helpful

charlotte x

MARK_MAKING.docx

MARK_MAKING.docx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)