Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Take That - Again!

blondie

well after over two hours of constant refreshing the internet page i now have tickets for the take that concert at wembley on saturday 2nd july 2011 - i am sure it will be just as good if not better than the circus tour i went to last year. Anyone else going? x

hmm i spent most of today trying to get some for a 'friend' as i have been off poorly, when i eventually got them for her and rang she said oh great i will put yours on ebay as another friend had got some too xD

My hubby says she is not getting them, dont like take that myself but he says she is not profiting from all my time :o

I can see this is going to cause some fuss!!!

My hubby says she is not getting them, dont like take that myself but he says she is not profiting from all my time :o

Well I'm sure lots of people on here would gladly buy them from you! What a thing to do! xD

Maz

my daughter and I got some, she tried nearly all day, I tried for 10 mins and got some. Selling mine at cost to a friend who couldnt get any, daughter got better seats.

Daughter then went on and got 2 more very easily, she's put those 2 on ebay, hoping to double her money at least! Budding entrepeneur methinks!!!

I'm not a Take That fun but I went with campbells to see them at Wembley on their Circus tour and I have to say they were fantastic - brilliant show!

I would happily buy tickets at cost plus a bit for Childmind04's trouble, :o but I wouldn't pay the inflated prices on eBay. xD

Maz

I'm going july 2nd too, so excited! I was incredibly lucky to get through on the phone line at 9-20 this morning. Online was hopeless. Was literally shaking as I was inputting details and didn't quite believe I'd managed it until I'd got the ref number at the end! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to see them at Villa Park - do you think i can incorporate them into the planning that week!!!

Absolutely! You could have a stage in your role play area and everything! Plus some fans wanting autographs. :o

Mine are for sunderland :)

Im not sure what to do with them yet, i feel guilty selling them for some reason as i know so many of my friends want them so i will upset someone lol, think my eldest and a friend might benefit :)

certainly not my cup of tea!!!

well after over two hours of constant refreshing the internet page i now have tickets for the take that concert at wembley on saturday 2nd july 2011 - i am sure it will be just as good if not better than the circus tour i went to last year. Anyone else going? x

I tried all day and finally got tickets at about 8pm for the 9th.... kinda sad as it's my 30th on the 8th so would have been great to go then but never mind

Hewre in Leicester we aren't on half term this week, but thankfully my hubbie was off on Friday, and he finally got some at 4pm, after trying for most of the day. We are off to Manchester to see them. Not been before so glad to hear so many great comments about the last tour. Really excited, especially as it coincides with half term so we are gonna make a long weekend of it.