Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Halloween 2010

Have been looking through previous posts on how people have been celebrating/learning about Halloween and just wondered what everyone is upto this year if you are intending to celebrate it? Got any tips for parties or costume ideas...I'm toying with the idea of going as a cereal killer with cereal boxes covered in 'blood' and stabbed with a plastic knife, 'milk' moustache, wonder how many people will understand what I am though, and how many parents will just continue to think I'm odd haha

yes, pre-school aged so between 2-5yrs

I like idea of homemade werewolf too or could be wolf from Red Riding Hood in a nightie and night cap! :o

Hi we have just had a fantastic halloween disco for children family and friends. There were 175 of us some in fancy dress, carved pumkins, children's free raffle each child gets a prize, bring your own drinks and nibbles, but we don't celebrate it as part of a pre-school session. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)