Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dissertation 2ndyr Foundation Degree Bowlby's Attachment Theory An

Hi all,

I am fairly new to this forum, so please bare with me. I am now in my 2nd year of the foundation degree and looking into my research dissertation. I am interested in looking into John Bowlby's attachment theory and how this has influenced the key person approach. I have not got an exact question yet, but from previous experiences of different people i am led to believe that this may change anyway at a later date, depending on where my research takes me.

I was just looking for any advice, support, ideas and information anyone has to share with regards to this area.

Thank you all in advance

Vikki

Does this require you to do your own research into the area you want to study? I'm finding it hard to think of what you could do because it is such a wide area. Mind you, there will be lots of material for your literature review.

Maz

Thank you all, i have started looking into the area and yes i think i am going to be specific as there is a lot out there on Bowlby and also the key person approach. It is an area that i am interested in, in my setting so hopefully doing this research will give me more information regarding the approach which may improve this in my setting. Only just starting this really so time will tell, thanks for the feedback though everyone.

I think this forum is a great way of sharing ideas and opinions!!!

Thanks again everyone for your feedback

Vikki

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)