Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children's Tableware

Can anyone make any recommendations of companies who sell tableware, bowls in particular.

I am looking for bowls for our one year olds mealtimes, approx. 15 cm diameter and not too deep.

I have been searching for days and can't find any suitable :o

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried Ikea? I bought all our plates and mugs etc. from there and of course they were very inexpensive.

Linda

And of course, being from Ikea, there are always so many other opportunities to spend your money!

We use Ikea plates, bowls, cups etc for our snack time, and I agree with Linda - they are very good value for money.

Maz

I don't think you can either, oh what a shame for you ( but you will save lots of money by NOT visiting IKEA- it's just so easy to spend, spend, spend)

Back to the drawing board, I'll have another think.

How about poundstretchers, is there one in every high street???

Peggy

Hi

I was in Whittards today and I don't know how many 1 year olds you have (so this might not be cost effective)

However they have a sale at the moment on their Nick Butterworth Collection. Each suitcase which contains a mug, bowl and plate has been reduced from £10.00 to £5.00. They are plastic and microwave-dishwasher safe so hopefully they will be suitable :D

I am sure you can make use of the other stuff included and use these beautiful cases for the home corner or for keeping items in.

It might be worth you looking but you will have to be quick, because each store will have only so many in stock.

www.whittards.co.uk :)

Carolann

Lucky me I went to Ikea TODAY and as usual bought lots of goodies. They have stopped the flower plates and now they only have four plates in a packet - there used to be six, I sure.

Quite right, Mimi

The flower plates were lovely, but now their plates are rectangular. Still lovely colours, though! And the cups are smaller, and slightly different in shape.

The only snag is that they don't stack quite so well with our existing stock of flower plates.

Another thought: do you have an Asda near you, Lucy P? They often have a range of bright picnic-type plates and bowls etc at this time of year, and often very competitively priced.

Just a thought...

Maz

i got some cheap plastic plates to use in our he corner from a pound shop and i am sure they had cups too. There are all different kinds of these shops around so lots of choice you could try these.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)