Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Chalkface

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has ever used this site before? Looks great for resources but just wanted to check to see if anyone has used it before.

Many thanks

Lots

no but off to have a look :oxD

I had a quick look but I have to say the website is pretty uninspiring and I didn't go past the home page. There are lots of very small words that I can't read without my glasses which makes it difficult for me to pick out what I want.

Maz

having a quick look - it looks like its for older children and a lot of worksheets :o

The site is aimed at Foundation Stage and KS1 but as you say the resources are more of a worksheet type.

Some nice free templates for writing/mark making areas

I often have look for ideas, yes they are mostly on worksheets, so i have a look then think how i can deliver the same thing in a different way. And as Marion says, some of the templates are good for writing.

Lucie x

• 2 weeks later...

I think they have some nice finger puppets to print out, cut out and make and I've had some masks off there too I think. I've only used the free stuff tho'.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)