Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E105

I'm very excited to receive all my OU paperwork and topic book for this course - can't wait to get started....

Just a shame that I can't get the assignment guide and timetable until the website opens on the 20th!!! xD

:o

I've had paper copies of the assignment guides for both the other courses I've done - and I think it's a bit off to expect us to print it off after the fee that's paid!

Might have to speak to OU.... :o

Good luck - perhaps we can support each other.... and everyone else!

xD:(:(:(

Hi there!

Is this the replacement for E115? Once I got beyond E123/E124 I had to print off planners etc for each course. There's an awful lot of stuff in the package anyway, don't you think? If you have to build a portfolio just wait till you start printing it all off!! Many forests have suffered for these courses :o

Sue

• 1 year later...

Hello Everyone,

My friend did this course when it was called E115 - so if anyone is interested in help and with the tmas get in touch i will pass you on to her.

from what i know is that there is less paperwork with this new course compared to the previous course.

Good luck

Lisa

Good luck to all of you starting E105

I was involved (in a small way) in the development of this course which replaces E115.

For us 'old' OU students who remember the EYCLOs - they are gone! this new course is fantastic, right up to date and the paperwork mountain of the past has been drastically reduced. There is still some recording on forms but nothing like what there used to be!

As I read through all the course content prior to it going to be published I was enthused by what i read and think this course is an improvement on E115

Hi all, I'm just about to start E105 too, I started last year but needed to take a study break due to personal reasons, looking forward to getting started, one step closer to FDEY! Glad there are others on here to share ideas with

• 2 weeks later...

how is everyone doing so far? Can't believe the 1st TMA is due next week and I've barely written 100 words. With all the PPLOs, PPAs and PEFs there is a lot to get your head around.

Also I've not really done evidence collecting before, so this is all a steep learning curve. Let's hope it all becomes a bit clearer soon...

x P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)