Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New School Year.

Susan

Ha ha! That was a difficult one for me today too!

Me too! I had to get up to take MrsWeasley to school for classroom preparation and so on (when will she learn to drive?) which is a shame really because I don't go back to nursery until Monday!

The little boy she's supporting starts in Year 1 on Friday, so she's sad to say goodbye to the EYFS. xD

I hope everyone has a successful and happy year ahead. Personally I'm looking forward to half term already! :o

Maz

I'm going back tomorrow for the first time since January. Just the adults this week, then children in on Monday. I'm not at all sure I'm looking forward to it. It will be difficult to take back over from my deputies who have done a great job in my absence. There have been, I think, a lot of changes.

Well there are plenty of changes going on in my life at present as my youngest isoff to uni later this month so I'll just have to deal with it. I.m sure it will be fine really.

Good luck everyone! :(

I am not back until next Monday.......I am actually really looking forward to it (yes I know how sad that makes me sound, but hey I love my job!).......wonder what will be the highs and lows of this particular year :( Ofsted are due this term :o let's hope that turns out to be one of the 'highs'! xD

Well there are plenty of changes going on in my life at present as my youngest isoff to uni later this month so I'll just have to deal with it. I.m sure it will be fine really.

My middle son is off to uni too - possibly as early as next Monday. :o Should we start a blubberers' club?

Yes, the hols will soon be a distant memory! We know it's the start of term without looking at the date, the sun's out!

Ooh Marion, just think what you will be able to bring to Y2 after all your time with Rec - lucky Y2s I say!

Enjoy, everyone!

Jenni.

My middle son is off to uni too - possibly as early as next Monday. xD Should we start a blubberers' club?

Oh! I remember the heart/gut wrenching/golf ball in the throat only too well but they turn into boomerangs somewhere along the uni journey and before you know it they will be back :o .... until they go again!

You too Susan - have mastered phase 1....i.e. getting out of bed! and even phase 2....getting dressed!

Now to muster the energy for the rest of the day!

Hahahaha, that will be me on Friday. Dads off work on sick leave so its going to be even worse than normal. Nobody's getting up in this house until after 9.30am.

I am back on Friday and the children are back on Monday and to top the week of I start uni next Friday. I think I shall be asleep by Friday night lol.

Guest MaryEMac

Went in this morning to let the window cleaner in and did a bit of filing and sorting but I don't start proper til Monday. It's going to be a busy year as two of my key children have problems.

Mary

Guest mukerjee1

Back today for INSET day - kiddies tomorrow! Love this time of year - feels like re-starting a journey each September. Happy travels everyone!

Weeeeeeellllllll I succesfully managed phase 1...getting out of bed, phase 1...getting dressed. Then strugged to muster up energy for phase 3...get breakfast but then that gave me the energy to master phase 4...a full day at work!

Only got to mange to do it all again Monday morning but with the children back at school!

Although now I could just go to bed and sleep for a good few hours.

Beth