Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Best Early Years Environment Plan?

Have used this environment plan on a number of occasions. I have tried to keep it really simple. I encourage staff to use lots of cross referencing and not re- invent the wheel.

It really prompts you to consider how and why your environment is the way it is - Oh, and Ofsted really like it.

It is NOT the ultimate document andis in Word so that you can make it your own...

Environment Plan

Hope it is useful

Alistair

Thanks Alistair just when i think iv'e got the gist of it all i read a little something else and my mind goes to mush.

No honestly i love a challenge and am always striving to make opportunities for wonderful experiences for children.

So once again thank you for sharing your vision, going in again tomorrow to try and make that happen for next week when our lovely cherubs arrive. :o

Thanks Alistair just when i think iv'e got the gist of it all i read a little something else and my mind goes to mush.

No honestly i love a challenge and am always striving to make opportunities for wonderful experiences for children.

So once again thank you for sharing your vision, going in again tomorrow to try and make that happen for next week when our lovely cherubs arrive. :o

Unfortunately every time i attempt to access your website it causes my computer to crash

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)