Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Get Well Soon Card Ideas

I'm looking after our next door neighbours three little girls (5 years, 3years and 10 months) tomorrow for a couple of hours whilst their Dad visits their Mum in hospital. Has anybody got any quick but stunningly effective looking Get Well Soon card ideas that I could make with them tomorrow?

Thank you in advance.

I'm looking after our next door neighbours three little girls (5 years, 3years and 10 months) tomorrow for a couple of hours whilst their Dad visits their Mum in hospital. Has anybody got any quick but stunningly effective looking Get Well Soon card ideas that I could make with them tomorrow?

Thank you in advance.

Hi, we did Mother's day cards where the children painted their hands green and then printed it to be the flower stalks and then each did their own individual decorated flower heads - so they were all unique!

Bit of ribbon stuck on as a bow and there you go - even ok for 10 month old!

I agree with Mundia - their own creativity with resources is without doubt the best thing.

You might introduce them to some painting techniques - bubble prints or marble painting this is still something they are creating for themselves - and certainly the 5 year old will have ideas already I should think and might just need the resources bringing together to execute them.

I have a small individual photo printer - I might be tempted to take some silly photos of the girls and print them up and stick them in a card if I were doing the sitting.

I also agree with Mundia :oxD

However, I also have instructions for a flower that we have done in preschool in the past and it has been hugely popular both with children and parents.

I don't know if the children are allowed to visit mum but maybe you could do a 'bouquet' of three flowers, one from each child? just a thought and I have attached the instructions - where is says roll around a pencil I find it easier to use one blade of a pair of scissors and curl it that way!

I have also done these using both a childs hands on different coloured paper and tucking one inside the other!

handprint_flowers.doc

Edited by Geraldine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)