Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child Initiated Medium Term Planner

Following my posts about child initiated planning, a couple of people have messaged me to ask for a copy.

I have now posted it here under the 'planning' post. It is in a word format (2003 and 2010).It is not there as the 'ultimate' planning format - it is just something that might be useful. It is in 'Word' so that you can tailor it to your own needs.

Hope you find it useful!

Alistair

PS Have also posted an outdoor plan and coming soon are some environmnet trackers and point of entry assessment ideas...will I ever sleep again?

Hi there,

I went onto your website and tried to download the planner but it didn't work - would you be able to post it again please?

I would be really interested to see it as am trying to adapt my medium term planning to take children's interests into account, without making lots of work for myself. I haven't found a child-initiated planner I like yet!

I didn't have any problem with it - have another go in case he's tweaked it

It may be that it only opens in a newer version of windows that I do not have and my computer will not download - the joys of technology - it sounds very interesting though :o

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)