Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How To Watch Teachers Tv

Is there anyone out there who can help me? Am about to throw my lap top out the window I feel SO MADDDDDDD. Am trying to watch videos on teachers TV as recommended by you guys but it's stop start stop start stop start stop. spent ALL morning trying to sort it. checked updates. downloaded latest flash thingy. what am i doing wrong? can't see any green or red little lines going across when it's buffering. just play, pause and then deep frustration.

help help HELP

Could just be that your broadband is slow? How much RAM have you got? It sounds as though it's taking a long time to load into your buffer. Have you tried walking away and letting it get on with it and then sliding it back to the beginning?

I sometimes have a problem if i make the screen bigger it seems to work better for me when you keep the video on a smaller screen.

Good luck

my laptop has windows 7 and whenever I have a PC problem I turn to my lovely husband who explains to me what the solution is just as if I were a child in his PC for Idiots class - he works for PC World - oh how life was so much easier when he managed Homebase. I digress - I was having the exact same problem when he explained that windows 7 is not able to accept the lastest flash thing - something to do with 32 and 64 bit - had switched off at that point - anyway he downloaded Google Chrome - SORTED!!!

Good Luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)