Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Narrative / Detailed Observation Form

Hi

I'm starting a new job in September after being on maternity for a year. I have a bigger class than I am used to and the old reception teacher did things very differently to me. However I'm not sure what longer term observation sheets she has, and wanted to start off with a really good one to create my own way of doing things.

Anyone who has an example they would be happy to post, that would be great.

Thanks

Katiem :o

• 3 weeks later...
this is ours......

Riverview_FS_Obs_invol.wellbeing.doc

we find it works well for us.

We also found these useful for collecting "On entry" evidence .....

first_3_ELG.doc

I can't believe it! Just when I'd spent ages trying to produce a better Obs sheet.....you've already done it for me, and yours is heaps better!!

Edited by TesTwinkles

• 4 weeks later...
Not looked at it - but could it be the Leuvern Scale (Ferre Leavers) she's referring to, is it well being and involvement?

yes. ive seen it in other places too but not heard actually seen those parts in use on a form before and not sure how to "grade" what I observe. eg what is the criteria?

yes. ive seen it in other places too but not heard actually seen those parts in use on a form before and not sure how to "grade" what I observe. eg what is the criteria?

look at this which will hopefully answer your questions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)