Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Starting E100 With Open Uni In October

Guest SamG

I've just joined the site and will be starting E100 with the Open Uni in October. Can't wait for my materials to arrive next month, just wish I could make a start now as I'm off for the summer.

Edited by SamG

Congratulations on all three! joining, making your first post and your new, exciting time ahead! There'll be loads of help for you here - just 'holler'!

What type of setting are you in?

Congratulations on all three! joining, making your first post and your new, exciting time ahead! There'll be loads of help for you here - just 'holler'!

What type of setting are you in?

I'm in a Preschool working with children aged 2 to 5, open term time only.

I've just joined the site and will be starting E100 with the Open Uni in October. Can't wait for my materials to arrive next month, just wish I could make a start now as I'm off for the summer.

Hi Sam,

I started the E100 in may and have just submitted my second assignment.. I'm really enjoying it and not finding it too hard going - best wishes and give me a shout if you want to chat about it,

Carla..

Hi all,

I have just completed the E100 that started last October. Had my final ECA marked and I have passed. It is a really good course that confirms what you already know, refreshes things you may have forgotten and adds extra knowledge, building your confidence in yourself as a professional person.

I am a child minder and feel that I can now speak with more authority on things i already knew but didnt always have the correct terminology to discuss. I have found the course so good I enroled on the K204 which started in January and am about to start the E105 in October!!

Good luck and enjoy the course :o

Dawn

Hi there,

It's really nice to see this forum so friendly. How do u prepare for writing essay? as someone told me that dont need to sit for exam in E100.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)